1. EXHIBITORS- All Exhibitors shall be bound by the rules and regulations set forth herein and by such amendments or additional rules and regulations which may be established by the Trade Show (Show) management or the host facility.
2. PAYMENTS/CANCELATION POLICY - Payments are made to B. Wilson & Associates, LLC (BWA) dba Travel Trade Shows (TTS) and due upon receipt of Exhibitor Application. To obtain discounts and/or multi-show rates full payment must be received by TTS at least 45 days prior to the first Show or the prevailing single Show rate will apply. TTS will honor Exhibitor's request for cancelation only if in writing. Cancelations received at least 60 days prior to Show are subject to a cancelation fee of $100/show. Cancelations received 59 days or less prior to first Show indicated in the Exhibitor Application are subject to forfeiture of all monies. Discounted rates (Early-Bird, National Sponsor, Special Savings, etc.) are not refundable.
3. ELIGIBILITY: ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE - TTS shall have the right to determine the eligibility of any Exhibitor for inclusion in the show, in accordance with its rules and regulations. Exhibitors may only invite professional travel arrangers to attend. Other guests will not be allowed in seminars or the exhibit area.
4. DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS - Exhibitor will be provided with a single six-foot (6') table for brochures and tabletop displays. Table size may be adjusted to accommodate demand for exhibit space. Larger, pop-up or back-wall displays may be accommodated only with the approval of TTS and subject to space limitations. No signs or any part of display shall be set up so as to block off or otherwise interfere with any other Exhibitor or display. No bills, signs or other articles shall be posted, stapled, nailed, or otherwise attached to any walls/woodwork in any part of the facility. Any Exhibitor who causes damage to the property is liable for that damage.
5. EXHIBITS: Lotteries, drawings, guessing games or prize contests of any kind sponsored by individual Exhibitors are prohibited. Display materials must be confined to the individual Exhibitor's own area. No placard, stickers, or other signs relating to non-exhibiting firms will be allowed in individual exhibits or anywhere else in the Show. Horns, bells, alarms or flashing lights will not be permitted. No amplifiers or loud speakers may be operated in individual exhibits. Self-contained automatic motion picture equipment, slide projectors, DVD players or other audio-visual equipment may only be operated with approval of TTS. No advertising or printed material, which, in the Show management's opinion is undignified or otherwise objectionable, shall be distributed. Exhibitors have the right to distribute brochures and other printed matter, only from the space occupied by them and no other way. The Show management reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or proposed exhibit or to prohibit any activity at an exhibit, which in its opinion is not suitable for the Show. This reservation concerns persons, things, decorations, conduct, printed matter, souvenirs, catalogs and all other things, which affect the character of the Show. Exhibitors are not eligible for door prizes.
6. SEMINARS: A limited number of seminars are available prior to the scheduled trade shows at additional cost. The contracted rate to hold a seminar includes, inclusion in invitations and registrations, a designated location and theater seating for up to 40 attendees. Expenses for any additional arrangements (A/V, refreshments, more attendees, etc.) that are charged by the venue related to the seminar are the seminar provider’s responsibility. All seminar presenters are required to also participate in the trade show following.
7. PHONE/ELECTRICITY/INTERNET: If available phone lines, Internet access, and electricity may be provided at additional charge by the host facility. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to make arrangements directly with the host facility. However; even if the host facility makes phone lines, Internet access, or electricity available; TTS cannot guarantee that the Exhibitor's table will have access to them.
8. SHOW SET UP/TEAR DOWN - All Exhibitors must be set-up one-half hour prior to the opening of the show. All exhibits must be removed from the facility at the conclusion of the show. No displays are to be dismantled prior to the official closing of the event. All shipments of materials must be sent in accordance with Exhibitor information instructions. Exhibitor is liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit materials as and when required. All costs for freight movement and/or storage, set-up/tear down and shipment charges are the Exhibitor's.
9. DEFAULT IN OCCUPANCY - Any Exhibitor failing to occupy space for which it contracted is not relieved of the obligation of paying the full rental of such space as provided for in the signed contract. If not occupied by one-half hour prior to the official Show opening, such space may be possessed by Show management for such purposes as it may see fit, in which case the Exhibitor shall pay full rental for such space. Failure of enforcement of any provision hereof by Show management shall not be deemed as waiver with respect to such provision after demand by Show management for strict performance of this agreement.
10. SUB-LEASING: SHARING - Exhibitor shall not sublet, share or assign its exhibition space or any portion thereof with any other person or entity without the prior written consent of TTS. If TTS agrees to permit such sharing, such person or entity shall be required to abide by this agreement. Approved sharing is subject to an additional fee. Some Shows limit the number of Exhibitors. For this purpose an "Exhibitor" is considered to be the encompassing entity occupying one or more tables as defined by TTS.
11. EXHIBIT STAFFING - Exhibits must be staffed 10 minutes prior to opening hours of the show. No more than two Exhibitor staff members may be in the exhibition space at one time. Exhibitor staff must remain at its exhibition space until closing at each Show (approx. 8:30 PM).
12. COMPETITIVE EVENTS - The Exhibitor shall not, during the day of the Show and the two-day period prior to the first day of any show, conference and/or exhibition produced by TTS, conduct, produce, or be affiliated with, within 50 miles of said show, conference or exhibition(s), any functions, classes, seminars, exhibits, or similar activities (hereinafter "functions") for more than 10 people which is similar to, competitive with or complementary to, any functions, classes, seminars, exhibits or other activities at the trade show, other than (i) the exhibit provided for in the agreement, or (ii) those functions approved by TTS in writing and held at a location specifically authorized by TTS.
13. SHIPMENTS/FREIGHT - Most Exhibitors will bring their collateral material with them. If you wish to ship brochures, etc. your material should arrive no earlier than 3 days prior to the event and mark "Hold for 'Your Name' Arrival on Date ??/??/2013, "Travel Trade Show". Storage costs may be charged by the hotel/venue. Any charges are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. TTS cannot take responsibility for lost shipments. Exhibitors are responsible to assure shipment arrives in time and at the correct location.
14. FEDERAL REGULATIONS - By completing and signing the Exhibitor Agreement, in compliance with federal regulations, the Exhibitor grants consent for all purposes, including, but not limited to, receiving emails, faxes and posted materials both regarding the agreed upon event as well as promotional material regarding future events.
15. FORCE MAJEURE - Upon notice to an Exhibitor, TTS reserves the right to change the date, time and/or location of the shows. In the event that the program has been modified, the Exhibitor agrees to continue their participation in the program per the terms and conditions noted here.
16. LIABILITY - Should acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, strikes, work stoppage, lack of participation, or any other cause not fully within the control of TTS make it impractical for the Show or series of Shows to be held or the particular exhibit area to be occupied by the Exhibitor, TTS shall make alternate dates available and Exhibitor agrees to participate per the terms and conditions herein. It is mutually agreed that TTS and/or employees and their agents shall not be liable to an Exhibitor for any damage to the properties of the Exhibitor, its officers, agents, or employees from theft, damage by fire, accident or any other cause whatsoever. Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and keep TTS, its representatives and agents forever harmless from any claims or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the Exhibitor or those holding under or through the Exhibitor, and Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold them harmless against any and all loss, costs, damage, liabilities, causes of action, debts, or expenses arising from or by reason of injury to Exhibitors, their employees, agents or guests. It is understood that the exhibit facilities, the local municipalities, nor legal entities which own, lease and/or operate the facility, nor their members, officers, directors, or employees shall be responsible or liable for injury to any person or persons for loss of, or damage to any property belonging to the Exhibitor or any person or persons while in transit to or from the facility or otherwise. The Exhibitor also assumes complete responsibility and liability for all injury to any and all persons or property which are in any way connected with the Exhibitor's display, caused by the Exhibitor, his guests, his agents, representatives or employees. The Exhibitor indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the host facility and legal entities which own, lease and/or operate the facility, their members, officers, directors and employees against any and all liability whatsoever from any and all damage to property or personal injury caused by Exhibitor or his agents, representatives, employees, or any other person. Exhibitor further acknowledges that insurance covering the exhibit and/or his property against damage and business interruption losses are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor. TTS makes no warranties except as may expressly set forth in this agreement in writing. Information presented by TTS is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
17. LEGAL - This contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. The prevailing party in any arbitration or litigation concerning the terms and conditions of this proposal shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
18. The names Travel Trade Shows, Travel Agent Trade Shows, Travel Trade Shows Expo, Niche Travel Expo, Travel Shows and their related web sites are owed by BWA and may not be used without their express written authorization. TTS operates Travel Trade Shows, with B. Wilson & Associates, LLC. being the Managing Partner of these Shows.